offers the latest technology in collision repair, equipment and procedure, whether it’s intricate frame and unibody repairs or specialized refinishing of today’s modern vehicles. We continually upgrade our equipment and processes to provide the latest, most technologically advanced repairs. We offer auto body repair, paint and full mechanical repairs in the same facility.
Quality Comes First
in every step of the process, from body repair to the paint process, there’s one thing that always comes first and that’s a quality repair that replicates Original Equipment Manufacture Specification Guidelines. Complete Customer Satisfaction.
Not all body shops are equal when it comes to quality auto body repairs. However, when you choose AAA Auto Body you are assured a high attention to detail and a Lifetime Guarantee on all repairs.
From precision paint matching to full structural body & frame repair, our superior workmanship is first class in the industry. We stand behind this with a Lifetime Warranty on every repair.
• Auto Body Collision & Paint Repairs
• Foreign & Domestic all Makes & Models
• Digital Waterborne Application
• Alternate Flex Fuel Repair Capabilities
• 3D Laser Fiber Optic Measuring System
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle Repair Facility
• 360° Degree Pulling Radius
• 3 Dimensional Spec Readings
• Heavy Duty 20 Ton Frame Straightening
• Aluminum Certified Facility
• Removal & Re-installation of a Frame, Suspension,
Engine or Drive-train
• Hunter Elite Four Wheel Alignment
• Paintless Dent Repair
• Hail Damage
• Free Shuttle Service On Site & Car Rentals Available
What most people worry about most after an accident is “Will my car or truck still drive the same?” Can this shop repair the vehicle frame and the parts in relationship to the frame at such a high level that it will drive as it did before the accident? The state-of-the-art frame equipment and computerized measuring systems here at AAA Auto Body will align your vehicle to the original manufacturer specifications. Your car will not only drive like it did before, but maybe even better after being restored to it’s original settings! We align your vehicle the way it was when it first rolled out of the manufacturer’s plant!